Bracelet Knot Type

Discussion in 'Cord Types & Questions' started by venatic, Nov 5, 2015.

1. venatic

venatic New Member

Found this picture sometime back and meant to inquire about it, but now can't remember whether it was here on the forum or the net. Anyone know what pattern it is? I love the contrast.

Attached Files:

2. Trab9000

Trab9000 New Member

hey, that's me! Really, that's my arm! lol

It's a standard solomon done with two cords of 425 tactical instead of a single 550 cord. the colors are neon yellow and black. To make it, you just use two cords instead of one. This creates the doubled look. If you need more info, please let me know.

Bart

3. Trab9000

Trab9000 New Member

hey, that's me! Really, that's my arm! lol

It's a standard solomon done with two cords of 425 tactical instead of a single 550 cord. the colors are neon yellow and black. To make it, you just use two cords instead of one. This creates the doubled look. If you need more info, please let me know.

Bart

4. Trab9000

Trab9000 New Member

sorry for the double post. Please delete this one and my extra post.

thanks

5. venatic

venatic New Member

Thanks. I was going crazy trying to remember where I saw this. I guess the angle of the photo and that it was double Solomon made it difficult to recognize. Also thanks for replying. I've noticed a lot of people displaying their work but don't tell how they do it or respond to requests.... Keep up the great work!!!

6. trailblazer

trailblazer New Member

bracelet patterns

how many different bracelet patterns are there? i know of the cobra, king cobra, half hitch, and tire pattern. are there any more?:confused:

7. Kdawg3030

Kdawg3030 New Member

There are over a hundred different designs if you go onto YouTube and look up 100 different paracord bracelets board paracord has a awesome video

8. Trab9000

Trab9000 New Member

There are literally thousands of combinations you could come up with since all of these bracelets are based on the fusion of different knots to create the bracelets. Check out the TIAT channel on youtube and you'll see.

9. trailblazer

trailblazer New Member

thanks for the referral to your website. i'll probably be calling you with more questions tomorrow.

charlie

10. venatic

venatic New Member

Trab9000... Hope you are still around. You haven't posted in a while. Please post more info on the neon yellow and black two cord Solomon. Info on how you lined up cords through buckle, etc. A picture of bracelet stretched out would help. Perhaps a complete tutorial! Thanks for ANY help!

11. Trab9000

Trab9000 New Member

I'll see if I can't make a video of it.

12. bluesoda

bluesoda New Member

Nice color combination!